Get in touch with our students and get involved with our corporate partners.
Employee Engagement Opportunities
The Career Center at Culverhouse offers the following engagement opportunities for employers:
- Participate in Student Organization Meetings
- Present a business case to a class
- Post job openings to CrimsonCareers
- Assist with mock interviews and resume critique events
- Be a mentor
- Host a job shadow
- Represent your company through involvement in employer panels
- Provide internship
We have staff members professionally employed to create and maintain lasting relationships with businesses across the country. If you have any questions, please contact:
Linda Johnson, Director of Employer Development and Relations
Culverhouse Connections is the college’s program dedicated to mentoring, corporate visits, and professional development workshops. Find ways to get involved with our students through various opportunities.