Just joining the college, preparing for a job interview, or looking to work with our students, the Career Center at Culverhouse offers many services for students, alumni, and employers alike.
- Choose a Major
- Explore Careers
- CareerBeam is a virtual tool to help you identify careers that may be of interest based on your preferences.
- O*Net Online is a database of hundreds of occupations described in terms of daily tasks, the knowledge required, and qualifications and interests of the typical worker. You can search for occupations by title, industry, or projected growth. The Advanced Search option allows you to browse occupations by abilities, interests, knowledge, and skills related to the job.
- Career Action Plan
- First Destination Report – May 2019
- Culverhouse Connections
- Resume/Cover Letters
- Mock Interviews
- Professional Development Programs
- Job postings
- Career fairs and other professional development events
- UA Student Jobs Portal