Just joining the college, preparing for a job interview, or looking to work with our students, the Career Center at Culverhouse offers many services for students, alumni, and employers alike.
ExploreLearn about Culverhouse majors and begin your search for your future career.
- Choose a Major
- List of all Culverhouse majors
- Exploring Majors Worksheet – searching for a major can be overwhelming. This worksheet includes a few steps that may facilitate the process.
- Explore Careers
- O*Net Online is a database of hundreds of occupations described in terms of daily tasks, the knowledge required, and qualifications and interests of the typical worker. You can search for occupations by title, industry, or projected growth. The Advanced Search option allows you to browse occupations by abilities, interests, knowledge, and skills related to the job.
- Career Action Plan
- First Destination Report – May 2020
DevelopWorkshop resumes, participate in mock interviews, and hone your soft skills.
- Culverhouse Connections
- Resume/Cover Letters
- Sample Resumes
- Required Resumes for Majors
- Resume Bullet Point Tips
- Cover Letter Example
- Mock Interviews
- Professional Development Programs
ConnectSearch for jobs and internships and get involved with our college.
- Job postings
- Career fairs and other professional development events
- UA Student Jobs Portal