- List of all Culverhouse majors
- O*Net Online is a database of hundreds of occupations described in terms of daily tasks, knowledge required, and qualifications and interests of the typical worker. You can search for occupations by title, industry, or projected growth. The Advanced Search option allows you to browse occupations by abilities, interests, knowledge, and skills related to the job.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook is a collection of occupational profiles that cover the tasks of a job, its work environment, the steps for landing the job, and the job’s projected outlook. The Career Exploration/Research Worksheet may be a useful navigational tool for finding and evaluating information on this site.
- CareerBeam is a virtual tool to help you identify careers that may be of interest based on your preferences.
- Exploring Majors Worksheet – searching for a major can be overwhelming. This worksheet includes a few steps that may facilitate the process.
- Career Action Plan
- Marketing Part-Time Work on Your Resume
- Cover Letter Example
- Insight Into Answers to Interview Questions
- Graduate School Student Guide
The following resume samples meet Culverhouse department requirements and have also been developed based on feedback from employers who recruit Culverhouse students. Please use one of these samples when formatting your resume to upload to Handshake, UA’s online recruiting system.